Yo

It's me again just checking in again to see if you have any plans for the weekend. Now that I am free of the bubonic plague I need to hop out of my bed and into some random girls bed....haha. Therefore I suggest we start checking out the club scene this Thursday. Hopefully all this cold weather wont keep everyone from coming outside. In the meantime I am just going to sit here in the warmth of my room and beat Modern Warfare 2 for the 100th time....the game is like crack to me son. If Modern Warfare 2 was a women I would take it out to a fine dinner, maybe a movie, and then take her back to my place and......wow I've got to control myself here, haha. Well I am gonna go kill me some enemies for a few hours (I really mean days).

--Wayne Littal
aka Littal Weezy
aka Chuck "the iceman" Littal
aka The Littal Superstar
aka Lawrence

Peace meng.
0 Responses

Post a Comment