My apologies

I apologize for my absence Chad, but let me explain myself real quick bro....I have had one hell of a month full of highs and lows. It was a roller coaster ride of pain and joy. First I was stricken with the horrible flu of the swine, and let me tell you that shit is ridiculous. H1N1 had me wishing i could go to class and learn for the first time in my life. That horrid sickness left me looking like that girl from the exorcist, my roommate had his holy water and bible out screaming "The power of Christ compels you!!!" One morning i woke up feeling fine and was so ecstatic I ran outside in my boxers to thank the heavens....but that only lasted a second or two because apparently while I was bedridden the ice age rolled in. So now as I prepare for the impending winter I say to mother nature bring on the snow yo!!!

--Wayne Littal
aka Littal Wayne
aka Littal Ceasar
aka Littal John
aka Steven


Peace meng

1 Response
  1. James Says:

    haha, Littal Wayne. I will also call you Wheezy Child.


Post a Comment