Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving Break.  It can be a time for joy, a time for thanks (obviously), a time for family, or it can be a time of other things.

I believe my Thanksgiving Break fell under the "other things" category.

While I had lots of family up, which is always great to see (other than the incredibly stereotypical comments about my foreign girlfriend).  We had so much family up, in fact, that I was kicked out of my room to sleep on the couch.  Better still, was the fact that my house at night is heated by one pellet stove.  Naturally, the heat rises.  The stove is in the Kitchen I was asleep on the livingroom couch huddled with my dog for survival.  He's a Mini Dachsund, it didn't work all that well.  Although, my call of "could get this worse", was soon answered at 6am every morning by my nephew playing bongo drums next to my head.

Hope all your breaks were less chaotic than mine.
0 Responses

Post a Comment