Hello again!!!

First off I want to thank you for fixing my computer over Thanksgiving break as I have not been able to browse your little web page thingy here for some time. I see you have been going through quite the character change there in the past!! It was great to see you over break and I hope you had a blast at my house with all our family. Thanksgiving couldn't have been any better...well maybe if your Uncle Jeffrey did not drink so much and make a complete scene it would have been perfect, but then again it would not be Lebowski get together if he didn't drink himself into a stupor; at least this time he didn't pass out at dinner and snore. Well, I am going to do some browsing on the world wide web now since you fixed my laptop. Thanks Chaddy!!

Love your Auntie Annie
0 Responses

Post a Comment